What would you do if you heard a nutritionist tell you to eat some chocolate pudding? Well, that’s what’s happening here with this healthy chocolate pudding recipe. Not only is it filled with healthy fats and cocoa, both of which help keep your endocannabinoid system running the best it can, but it’s also really easy to add a boost of CBD into as well. It’s great as a dessert or even as an indulgent breakfast.
Avocado Chocolate Pudding
Makes 2 servings
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons chocolate almond milk, at room temperature.
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ounces semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, melted
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 personal servings of CBD powder or CBD oil
- Pinch of salt
Cut avocados in half and remove pit. Spoon avocado into a food processor or blender. Add milk, peanut butter, cocoa powder, vanilla, melted chocolate, bananas and salt. Blend until smooth. Add in CBD and blend again for 10 seconds. Spoon pudding into bowls and cover. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour and serve chilled. If the consistency is too thick, add additional almond milk until it reaches the desired consistency.